The thought of selling your business overwhelms even the strongest business owner
There are so many questions, fears, and doubts.
“What is my business worth?” “When should I sell?” “Will I have enough money after the sale?” “What will I do with my time?” “Selling must be kept confidential!” “What about my employees?” “Who can I trust” “Can I do it myself or do I need a broker?” “Is this the best market to sell?”
The more you learn about selling, the less you will be overwhelmed by the thought.
We are here to help you get the information you need to make the right decision, sell to the right buyer, for the right price, at the right time.
Getting started is simple
Is your business likely to sell? Confidential phone or zoom call to discuss your goals and discuss the selling process.
Free Range of Value
Depending on the information you are able to provide, BizReady will provide its opinion of a range of value for your business and discuss other types of valuations available if needed.
Here is a list of some of the most basic steps a broker will take while selling your business.
- Analyze and recast financial reports
- Develop a range of value and price strategy for selling your business
- Consider the current market including in your industry
- Prepare confidential information for prospective buyers
- Screen prospects for financial ability and industry experience
- Protect confidentiality
- Prepare and execute marketing
- Receive offers and negotiate terms
- Provide expertise and experience with technical matters such as bulk sale laws
- Coordinate due diligence and satisfaction of contingencies
- Oversee the escrow process through closing
- Coordinate a successful transition of operations from you to the buyer
Choosing your business broker
The definition of a business broker is “a trained professional who helps people sell and buy businesses.” But a broker who deals with your industry and is well informed about market trends, players, changes in technology, and conditions that impact your business differently from other types of businesses. His information is always valuable, not just when it comes time to sell.
At BizReady, Inc., we are redefining the role of Business Broker in recognition of the value of the unique perspective a Business Broker brings to your business.
We want to join your team of advisors early and provide on-going support to help you make your businesses grow profitably and run smoothly.
Then, when it is time to exit, our knowledge of your business and the depth of the trusted relationship we have developed with each other over time will amplify a successful sale.